A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanny Xue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lanny Xue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanny Xue, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xue graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Xue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lanny Xue practice?
Dr. Lanny Xue practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Neurologists.