Dr. Lanore Najor DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Farmington, MI

November 10th, 2016
Thorough
She takes her time, assesses the condition and does not over prescribe. A rare doctor

October 15th, 2015
she is amazing! You may have to wait while you are there, however it is because she spends as much time as she needs with each patient. She is the most caring doc I have ever seen (including my kids docs). Just plan an waiting a little bit of time, but I promise you will not find a more caring doctor out there. She calls on the weekends to check on her patients - This woman became a doctor because she is passionate about people and their health! Can not say enough wonderful things about her!

April 10th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Najor for about 6 years now. she transferred hospitals and I followed her. She is AWESOME. She is caring and very detailed oriented. She takes the time with you really making you feel as though you are her only patient at times. I have recommended many friends to her and they all say the same thing. She gets an A++++ in my book!

December 10th, 2014
very good doctor
The day I saw her for the first time was supposed to be for my annual checkup, and even though her staff hadn't properly allotted time for that she gave me the exam and took a lot of time with me. Very thoughtful, (heat had gone off in the building so she brought in a portable heater), very competent and thorough. Did not rush. Highly recommend her.

October 14th, 2013
The VERY BEST Doctor !
I don't even know where to begin to describe how wonderful Dr. Najor is...most remarkable is her attentiveness to your personal concerns. I had multiple medical concerns during my first visit and she addressed every, single one so completely (some with referrals to other doctors who were also excellent). I also appreciated her 'homeopathic' approach and she did not try to give me a bunch of prescriptions. If I called the office with a question, she always returned calls the same day. Her demeanor is calming and supportive - she genuinely CARES! I had to move from MI last year...and I will greatly miss her and doubt I will find another doctor of her caliber.

May 23rd, 2011
It is nearly impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Najor, especially since she has joined with another doctor. She is a wonderful doctor, so I am very upset that lately I have been sent to her new colleague doctor on every emergency. The way the receptionist are scheduling her time, is obviously not taking any time for walk-ins into consideration. This is really bothering me and as much as I trust Dr. Najor, after all the years I have to start looking for a new GP.

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Najor is wonderful. She is thorough and highly efficient. She has always said, "If you need me, call." but the receptionists are like guard dogs. No matter what I need or when I need it, it is impossible to get past the receptionists. If I am very ill and need to see the Dr. as soon as possible, they offer me an appointment two days or two weeks away. I don't think she knows how these receptionists are ruining her practice.

February 19th, 2010
She properly diagnoses and treats
I have several different serious health conditions. She has researched issues, taken me on an emergency bases, and address my concerns. She has seen me when the specialist haven't had the time and then she collerbrates with them on treatments, etc. I appreciate her recommendations and opinions.

November 27th, 2009
Saved my wife's life
I am so grateful for the time and trouble Dr. Najor took in diagnosing and beginning long term treatment for my wife. She opened her office on a Saturday just for us and continued follow up until we saw the specialist she contacted for us. We are happy customers and there are very few Dr.s who would have gone above and beyond.

September 28th, 2009
Dr Najor use to be more caring before she allowed Beaumont to take over her practice. I use to think she was a wonderful doctor. Not anymore. I am looking for a new doctor now. She makes me feel as if I am a bother.

May 3rd, 2009
Dr. Najour told me off for "asking too many questions." It seems she had an emergency on the phone, did tell me before she went to find the answer to my question, then told me off for asking in the first place.

December 1st, 2008
Wonderful doctor! Very caring and thorough. Takes time to listen. Very holistic....Looks at my whole body and life, not just one limited issue.