A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lanse Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lanse Lang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lanse C Lang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lanse C. Lang practice?
- Dr. Lanse Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lanse Lang practices Anesthesiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Anesthesiologists.