A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LaPonna Irvine-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LaPonna Irvine-Moore, Family Practitioner, Osteopath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine-Moore graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Irvine-Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LaPonna Rae Irvine-Moore DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. LaPonna R. Irvine-Moore practice?
- Dr. LaPonna Irvine-Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. LaPonna Irvine-Moore practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.