Family Physicians, Internist, Critical Care Specialist

400 E Gray St
Louisville, KY 40202
502-574-6511
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Worst doctor ever!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2008

This doctor left me traumatized. I went in for a pap smear and because of concern over constant pain in my hands and this very painful bump that forms on my feet sometimes and is accompanied by a leg cramp (It looks like a ball of blue vein). I told her I thought I had arthritis in my hands and didn't know what was going on with my feet but it was really worrying me and my husband. She said I was too young to have arthritis (26) and accused me of being a hypochondriac in a very rude way, laughing at me in front of the graduate medical student (who obviously felt sorry for me and embarrassed for her) that was assisting her. She said, "Why can't you just accept that you are healthy?" Its almost a year later and I can still remember her exact words, patronizing voice, and her leaving me there crying and having a panic attack (I hadn't had one in over 3 years!). I did not make up my symptoms. They are very real and I just want to be healthy. A couple weeks later I get a letter saying I had an abnormal pap and had to make an appointment to come back in for a colposcopy. This doctor did not even bother to call me to let me know this information. I refuse to see her again, but every time I've needed to visit the health clinic she works in she is always the one with availability first (figures since there's probably a bunch of other patients that don't want to see her again). I've had to say, "No, I'd rather wait another week than be retraumatized by her."