A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Bashoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Bashoura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Bashoura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bashoura graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Bashoura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara George Moussa Bashoura MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara G. Bashoura practice?
- Dr. Lara Bashoura has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Bashoura practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.