Dr. Lara Blumberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

June 5th, 2016
Quick to get an appointment, but not worth it
You never have to wait long for an appointment to see Dr Laura. You can usually get right in. I'm assuming she doesn't have a high patient list because of her rudeness. If you need to be seen quick for something ok, but I wouldn't use her for a long term physician.

May 21st, 2016
Rude.
Bad bedside manner, very rushed. Messed up my prescriptions, more than once because she doesn't take the time to listen. You can usually get right in, but it's not worth it.

April 19th, 2016
Felt rushed. And rude
I was told to arrive for my first appointment 15 minutes early. I arrived about 20minutes early. I was told the door was supposed to be locked, that they close at 12:30 and reopen at 1 to come back then. Well my apt was scheduled for one. I didn't even have a chance to fill out my paper work before I got called back. I was told I could do it after. I felt very rushed during the time with the Doctor. I went back for my anxiety follow up. My anxiety was getting worse and I have been suffering from panic attacks because I have to have a procedure (in a different office) soon and I'm scared to death. She said instead of that procedure which is considered simple to some, some not. She told me to consider having a hysterectomy. Not what someone with anxiety wants to hear. This got me very worked up and I started having anxiety attack right there. She pretty much shrugged it off and said to see a a psychiatrist. I felt like she was almost making and worse and didn't want to even deal with it. I told her this was making me very upset and I had to leave. So I just grabbed my things and left full on crying and all. As I walk out the exam room door she says "See Ya". Maybe she shouldn't accept patients with anxiety issues if she doesn't want to deal it. I wouldn't recommend her.

July 14th, 2015
Recommend
While her manner is seemingly attentive. I would have to recommend Dr. Lara Salminis to Blumberg. Similar style yet more professional. Distance different is negligence

March 23rd, 2015
Did not listen to me or my health concerns. Actually laughed at me when I became upset. Support staff was also terrible.

July 6th, 2013
She's the best! Would highly recommend :)

May 16th, 2010
Dr. Blumburg is very caring, she listens and takes her time with you. She has moved to Columbus and I'm going to drive there to see her.

April 11th, 2010
There are some drawbacks to this physician, but the benefits definitely overrule these. The wait time during your appointment is usually substantial, especially if you have an afternoon appointment, but when you get into the exam room with Dr. Blumberg, you feel like you are her only patient. She is attentive, caring and understanding. She is the best family doctor I have had. She never discounts any problems that you present with and takes them all seriously. I think you couldn't go wrong with this physician.