A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Burrows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Burrows is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Burrows, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrows graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burrows has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara J Burrows MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lara J. Burrows practice?
- Dr. Lara Burrows has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lara Burrows practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Bloomfield, CT.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.