A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bussey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- John Peter Smith Hospital
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bussey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lara Bussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara S. Bussey practice?
Dr. Lara Bussey practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Dayton Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laura Bussey, Dr. Laureen Bussey, Dr. Laurene Bussey, Dr. Lauretta Bussey, Dr. Laurette Bussey, Dr. Laurie Bussey