A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Chepenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chepenik
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chepenik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Chepenik, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chepenik graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chepenik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Gayle Chepenik MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lara G. Chepenik practice?
- Dr. Lara Chepenik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Chepenik practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.