A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Dao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Dao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Wong Dao MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lara W. Dao practice?
- Dr. Lara Dao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lara Dao practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Endocrinologists.