A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Ferrario, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrario graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Milano.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrario has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lara Ferrario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara Ferrario practice?
Dr. Lara Ferrario practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laura Ferrario, Dr. Laureen Ferrario, Dr. Laurene Ferrario, Dr. Lauretta Ferrario, Dr. Laurette Ferrario, Dr. Laurie Ferrario