A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Ferri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Ferri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ferri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Rita Ferri MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lara R. Ferri practice?
- Dr. Lara Ferri has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Ferri practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.