A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Ferri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Ferri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ferri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan