Dr. Lara Hanlon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 21st, 2013
After a few years of suffering and finding no hope I went to Dr. Hanlon. Not only did she listen but she asked me what I wanted to happen. She really listened to my answer before offering her suggestions. That is so important. It is not often that a physician welcomes a patients needs or wants before offering a diagnosis. She is great and her bed side manor is amazing.

May 14th, 2013
Dr Hanlon is a very caring and exceptional doctor.

WOnderful physician
Dr. Hanlon is one of the best OB/GYN's I have ever met. She actually spends time talking with you and getting to know you, and your health issues. She genuinely cares about her patients and is so gentle. So gentle and kind that I trust her enough to bring my daughter to her. She is an excellent diagnostician who follows up personally with you. She always calls personally to give me my test results and answer any questions I might have. During a potentially scary diagnosis, Dr. Hanlon was there to guide me every step of the way. I have had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Dr.Hanlon.

Exceptional Physician
Dr. Hanlon is one of the best physicians I have encountered. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable and competent, but she is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She truly cares, and provides the utmost care to all of her patients. I recommend Dr. Hanlon to friends and family because I know they will receive the best care from her. She is very easy to talk to, and has a great personality.

May 13th, 2013
Every time I see Dr Hanlon I feel that she really cares about my health and well being. She has an excellent bedside manner and a broad knowledge base. I recommend her to all my friends, and she delivered my sister's baby. I highly recommend her.

May 8th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Hanlon is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. She made me feel at ease when I saw her in the hospital at a very stressful time. She is also very nice and easy to talk to. While they were running a series of tests, she continued to check in on me and ease my nerves. I highly recommend her to everyone for OB or GYN care.