A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Harik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harik graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Harik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara R Harik MD is a female Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lara R. Harik practice?
- Dr. Lara Harik has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Harik practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.