A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara W Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lara W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Lara Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Johnson practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.