A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Kulchycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Kulchycki, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulchycki graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kulchycki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Kathryn Kulchycki MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara K. Kulchycki practice?
- Dr. Lara Kulchycki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Kulchycki practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.