Dr. Lara Ronan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2014
Loved her!
I saw this doc for chronic migraine headaches. I was very impressed with her knowledge and treatment. I also felt she was very kind and easy to talk to. I would go back to her in a minute if I lived in her area!

May 4th, 2012
Loved her
Dr. Kunschner care for my mother after she developed Parkinson's, and further after Mom had a stroke. Mom has since passed, but she loved Dr. K and so do I. I am sorry to hear that some had bad experiences, but our experience was so great that I wish every doctor was like her. She is my first choice if ever I need a neurologist, and I live an hour away. I could not have been more satisfied with her care.

March 2nd, 2012
Practice better bedside manner
Overall she had a cold demeanor and appeared very busy. Her delivery was very terse and did not explain things fully as she just didn't seem to have the time. I get that it probably is not very fun giving people bad news day in and day out, but it doesn't matter. It's your job and you should at least pretend like you care. We asked questions and it was as if we were expected to already know the answers and terminology. She is one of a few doctors we've been seeing so the diagnosis question is not entirely on her.

April 17th, 2011
No manners, acts like she rules the world.
Dr Kunschners assistant (dr as well) was very kind. She walks in the room kicks the stool out of the way states she doesnt have any info from my doc looks into my eyes and says i dont have what they think i have. I asked questions and she got mad and said I will stick you if you want! (lumbar puncture to diagnose problem. I hear she is great with migraines but I wouldnt be able to deal with her attitude.

January 11th, 2017