Dr. Lara Leonhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lara Leonhardt?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Lara Leonhardt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

excellent physician

Dr. Leonhardt is wonderful, very kind and caring. I have two small children, and they love going to see her. She always listens to my concerns and has very sage advice. I have recommended her to several of my closest friends.

March 27th, 2015

Great New Pediatrician

She saw my baby in the hospital and then after my follow up appointment with her at her office, I have switched my other kids to Bee Well Pediatrics. The office is so nice and efficient.

December 22nd, 2013

Best pediatric office in Houston

I found this office when I was desperate with a sick child. They were amazing and didn't even know my family yet. I was able to get an appointment the same day. Dr Leonhardt spent over 20 minutes in the room with us and that has never happened at our previous doctor. We love her and the staff. I would strongly recommend her to everyone.

May 14th, 2012

Fab service!

I love this office. We are always treated very respectful and very clean area. I love this office where my daughter gets A-1 service in River Oaks! They are very friendly, and great service!

April 26th, 2012

Dr. Leonhardt is an excellent pediatrician. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. My daughter had a series of ear infections before we started seeing Dr Leonhardt. Due to these frequent infections, my daughter was fearful of the doctor's office. These visits were also 1-2 hour waits to see a physician for about 5 minutes. The first time I took her to Bee Well Pediatrics, Dr. Leonhardt took time in the room so that my daughter felt comfortable and safe. She also gave me simple advice to help prevent future ear infection--which has helped. Taking my daughter to the doctor use to be a terrible experience. Since we changed to Dr. Leonhardt, my daughter does not cry and she has received thorough, quality care. As a physician myself, I can tell you that she is a one of a kind doctor and I highly recommend her.

May 31st, 2011

Caring, informed doctor

Dr. Leonhardt takes has taken her time and answered all of my questions, and respected my questions about vaccines.

April 27th, 2010

Mother of 3

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Leonhardt now for 3 years, first in Cypress and now in Houston. She is truly sweet to my children and always professional with all of us. Her staff loves her and is loyal with her. They work as a team, and I always recieve a call from someone checking on my kids. One of my children was hospitalized at Hermann in the medical center and she visited us and cared for him everyday. I highly recommend her office.

January 13th, 2010

Best LIttle Pediatrician In Houston, Texas

I first met Dr. Leonhardt 3 years ago when I was desparate to find a new pediatrician, and I found her right by my home. She has been wonderful and truly god sent. When I brought in my little girl and she was vomiting, she covered all possible problems and instructed ome on different measures to be taken. She then called me that night to see how Kaitlyn was doing. Never, has that happened before. I will definitely be following her to her new office! She is a mother and is truly compassionate.

June 3rd, 2016