3.9

April 13th, 2017
INTELLIGENT, THREE DIMENSIONAL CARE, INTUTIVE
DR MARCCUSE was involved and interactive during my examine, she was caring, listened, shared thoughts, and diagnosed. Calmed my fears, provided info and detailed follow up schedule

April 30th, 2016
Excellent neurologist
Dr. Marcuse is an exceptional neurologist in every way, including breadth of knowledge which included not only neurology, but also psychological issues related to the disease, skilled, caring, great communication,. I never felt rushed in any of my appointments with her. I'm very lucky to be under her care.

September 7th, 2014
Epilepsy Review
She doesn't follow up which caused me to suffer a seizure under her supervision. She is more of an alternative medicine neurologist whereas as a neurologist you should really work on prescribing medication and not meditation. I had a frustrating experience.

May 25th, 2009
Dr. Marcuse is an incredible physician, and I have never felt more comfortable with any doctor. She was able to diagnose a completely benign condition that I am experiencing, and have a lot of anxiety about. She understood my worry, and will still frequently see me if I need to come in to talk about it. She is very reassuring, and even insisted on doing some of the diagnostic tests (EMG) herself, and was able to tell me right there that everything way okay.If you are a really anxious person, Dr. Marcuse would be a great physician for you.

December 11th, 2008
Only good technically
She NEVER followed up with me and I have a serious condtion she diagnosed herself ... And her staff is rude, cold and uncaring too!!
Doctor's Response

Long time ago and review in minority