Dr. Lara Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lara Morse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 9th, 2016

Very pretentious and so is the staff. Felt rushed and didn't really get to know the issue before making a general diagnosis and prescribing medication. No bedside manner at all and doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable, no real assessments performed. Don't waste your time or money.

December 11th, 2014

Do Not Recommend - Doesn't Deserve a Full Star

I went to see her after having severe headaches every day. The ENT had no explanation and wanted to make sure everything was ok with my brain but he was convinced it was my sinuses... I had no problems in a CT Scan but Dr. Morse wanted me to start an anti-depressant after one visit. My mom and I decided I did not want to take it (I am a teenager) and she flat-out told us there was nothing she could do to help me if I didn't want to take the meds. She was very condescending - after asking me a question, she would look at my mom for approval and I felt that she didn't believe what I was saying. In the end, I went back to my ENT, had surgery and found out I had MRSA deep in my sinuses. Long story short, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. MORSE TO ANY ONE!!!!!

January 13th, 2014

Would never go back to Dr. Morse

Worse experience I've ever had. If I could put no stars I would. She said she evaluated me, when she never even had said hello. When I asked to be discharged she called but again I had to call office 2x. She still never had the bedside manner to come in. I had others to second my statement. Terrible experience and could not believe that she is a doctor let alone pediatric specialist. She does not even deserve a star.

February 12th, 2013

Condescending Doctor

Would not recommend. I chose her for the quick appointment ( she does not take insurance ) we paid $600 for an evaluation and bottom line I was not satisfied with her. She was yawning during the evaluation. Save your money and time , go somewhere else.

March 29th, 2012

I felt rushed and she acted very condasending. She was rude to my son and to me. I think as a mother she should understand the worry and anxiety she is experiencing about their child's condition. She may be a good doctor but I personally like a Dr. who can explain the situation in a compassionate manner.

May 7th, 2011

GREAT doctor!

I was told by my pediatrician that the wait is typically long to see a pediatric neurologist - especially when you want to see the best! Dr. Morse is unbelievably kind and was really sweet and patient with my son. She gave an accurate diagnosis, something we had suspected all along, and she gave us great recommendations. I was referred to her by my pediatrician and a lot of other parents in the area. She really is wonderful, kind and very good at what she does -- and absolutely worth the wait!!

March 24th, 2009

outrageous billing policy

I was not particularly impressed with this doctor, but that easily could be a result of personalities. She charged 800 for a first visit and i paid 20 then my insurance company paid 400 and I got balance billed. now it is going to collection and against my credit rating. nice folks.

February 22nd, 2016