A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Nabbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Nabbout is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Nabbout, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabbout graduated from Univ Of Techeerin, Latakia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabbout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara A Nabbout MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara A. Nabbout practice?
- Dr. Lara Nabbout has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lara Nabbout practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.