A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Oboler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Oboler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oboler
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Oboler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Oboler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboler graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Oboler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Susanne Oboler MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lara S. Oboler practice?
- Dr. Lara Oboler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Oboler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.