A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Oboler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Oboler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Oboler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboler graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Oboler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Susanne Oboler MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lara S. Oboler practice?
- Dr. Lara Oboler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lara Oboler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.