A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Oboler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Oboler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oboler graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Oboler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oboler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara S. Oboler practice?
Dr. Lara Oboler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Interventional Cardiology, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, New York Endocrinologists, and New York Pediatricians.