A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Salamacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Salamacha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Salamacha, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamacha graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Salamacha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara A Salamacha MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara A. Salamacha practice?
- Dr. Lara Salamacha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lara Salamacha practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Physiatrists, Union City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Union City Family Physicians.