Learn more about Dr. Lara Salamacha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Salamacha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salamacha
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salamacha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Salamacha, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamacha graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Salamacha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara A Salamacha MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara A. Salamacha practice?
- Dr. Lara Salamacha has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Salamacha practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Physiatrists, Hayward Sports Medicine Doctors, and Hayward Family Physicians.