A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Setti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Setti graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Setti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Mem
- Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lara Setti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara Setti practice?
Dr. Lara Setti practices Family Medicine near Great Barrington, MA.
See Great Barrington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Setti, Dr. Laurie Setti, Dr. Lorie Setti, Dr. Laurette Setti, Dr. Lorri Setti, Dr. Loretta Setti