A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Setti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Setti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Setti, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Setti graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Setti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Hospital
- Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Setti MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lara Setti practice?
- Dr. Lara Setti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lara Setti practices Family Medicine near Great Barrington, MA.
See Great Barrington Family Physicians.