A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Strick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Strick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Strick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara B. Strick practice?
Dr. Lara Strick practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.