A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Strick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lara Strick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lara B. Strick practice?
Dr. Lara Strick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Strick, Dr. Laurie Strick, Dr. Lorie Strick, Dr. Laurette Strick, Dr. Lorri Strick, Dr. Loretta Strick