A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Strick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Strick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Strick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Strick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Strick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Beth Strick MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lara B. Strick practice?
- Dr. Lara Strick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lara Strick practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.