Dr. Lara Wenner MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine North Las Vegas, NV

March 1st, 2017
Been with Dr Wenner for 8 Years, she treats her patients with care and when she moved to Healthcare Partners At West Craig office for the last 4 yrs things got better by adding a good company to a perfect Dr.

September 4th, 2016
Worst Doctor I have ever experienced (every Dr. I have ever had have always been so kind) NOT THIS ONE AT ALL WHATSOEVER!!!!!
My very 1st appointment w/ Dr LARA WENNER for a physical lasted a whole 5 mins. I have several medical conditions that need monitoring, my bp goes way up and also suddenly drops. She didn't care or listen to me because it was normal in the office. One of her staff Marissa shouted at me and wouldn't let me speak, also kept questioning me because I asked for a stronger medication. Those of you with fibromyalgia know how severe pain can BE even with simple dental work. Took them 2 1/2 months to receive med records. Every time I called sending source- they said they never received a request!

July 13th, 2016
One of the best doctors in town

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Wenner is by far the most arrogant, condescending and judgemental provider I have ever seen.

May 8th, 2015
Great Dr.
absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to

April 13th, 2015
SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE FOUND DR. WENNER
I JUST RETIRED FROM HEALTH CARE AND WE MOVED TO LAS VEGAS. HAD NO CLUE ON WHICH PHYSICIAN TO CHOOSE. MANY OF OUR NEIGHBORS SEE DR. WENNER AND I KNOW WHY. SHE IS EXCELLENT. WARM BEDSIDE MANNER BUT TO THE POINT ON WHAT A CONDITION MIGHT BE AND WHAT I MIGHT NEED TO DO AS THE PATIENT. I AM SO PLEASED TO HAVE CHOSEN DR. WENNER AND HER MA - SARAH - IS AMAZING AS WELL ALONG WITH THE OTHER HEALTH CARE PARTNERS STAFF. MY THANKS TO ALL.

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Wenner is the best doctor I've ever had!
I have been a patient of Dr. Wenner's since she had an office at MountainView Hospital, then I followed her to UMC and now to HCP. I like her direct style, she is a great listener, asks pointed questions, and doesn't have her hand on the doorknob ready to leave the room, like most doctors I've seen and heard about. She tolerates my many questions and tells me directly what the plan is for me. I totally respect her, and I will continue to see her because I trust her implicitly.

January 21st, 2014
Dr Wenner great
WHEN SHE WAS AT UMC SHE SOLE ME. WHEN SHE LEFT I JUST HAD TO GO TO. SHE CARES AND TAKES HER TIME AND LISTENS.

March 26th, 2013
She has been my doctor for over 3 years. I feel that she was instrumental for me to be living. I can't say enough about her; professionalism, listening, time spent in my appointments, truthfulness, referrals, medication controls, sincerity, keeping me informed and yet calm & focused with the seriousness of some of my illnesses. I do agree however with some of the reviews about problems with her staff. I differ however because I also was employed by the same entity as she is and understand how firmly her hands were tied in the ability to make changes in her staffing. All being said, I can not say enough about her in reference to all she brings to the table in the care, diagnosis and ongoing direction and support she has provided me with all of the serious medical challenges that I have. I have recommended her many times in full confidence and in fact can say that my family all have her as their doctor.

March 7th, 2013
Awesome Dr
It took me years to find a Doctor that cared enough to talk to me not down or at me. Dr Wenner takes the time to listen and explain she is my Doctor after all these years I have someone I feel I can trust

October 28th, 2012
Dr. Wenner takes all the time you need to listen to you. She is professional, witty and has a great bedside manner.

August 22nd, 2012
Awesome!
Aside for the staffing, Dr. Wenner is awesome! She is attentive, compassionate and understanding. She sits with you and talk it out with you about any situation or circumstance your facing. She worked with me when I decided to stop taking some of my blood pressure meds to go with more natural alternatives.I have been a patient of hers for 8 yrs.