A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Wittine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittine
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Wittine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittine graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wittine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara M Wittine MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lara M. Wittine practice?
- Dr. Lara Wittine has 1 office location.
Dr. Lara Wittine practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.