A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Yoblonski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lara Yoblonski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Yoblonski, FAAP, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoblonski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yoblonski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Elizabeth Yoblonski FAAP, MD, and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lara E. Yoblonski practice?
- Dr. Lara Yoblonski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lara Yoblonski practices Pediatrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Pediatricians.