Dr. Lara Yoblonski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lara Yoblonski?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 2nd, 2012

If you have a "normal", typical developing child who needs the regular well checks, EPSDT visits, immunizations, and run of the mill "sick child" appts, Dr. Yoblonski is great. Her ability to recognize special needs is a bit lacking though. I finally had to take my child elsewhere after several hospitalizations, with no real diagnosis. My child was later diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy and Dysautanomia. I explained to Dr. Y what I was seeing in detail, but I don't think she believed me.

Asthma