A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lara Zuberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lara Zuberi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuberi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zuberi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lara Zuberi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lara Zuberi practice?
- Dr. Lara Zuberi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lara Zuberi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.