Dr. Larami Mackenzie MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Trenton, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015
He was the most caring doctor I have ever been associated with. In our emergency he explained everything, guided us, kept us informed and held our hand and our heart. He brings a ray of light in a very dark situation. Knowledgeable and you just trust in him. A man you can laugh and cry with.

February 22nd, 2014
This doctor saved my life!!
I was brought into the hospital with a ruptured aneurysm in my brain. Dr. Mackenzie was wonderful with my family in explaining my situation, and was then able to stop the leak by going in to my brain through the vein in my leg rather than opening up my head! I was very lucky that he was there to do my procedure!

December 4th, 2013
Uncaring and dismissive
Would not recommend. Dr Mackenize was dismissive, insulting and rude to our family when my father suffered stroke like symptoms. He refused to have a short 10 minute meeting with family members, indicating my fathers issues were not seriousness to warrant his time- " he was too busy". He was heartless and uncaring- I believe you should be clearly considering another doctor -He seems dangerously unfeeling.

November 4th, 2013
Dr Mackenzie is either incapable of making medical judgement or he is heartless.
My mother was a patient of Dr Mackenzie when she was hospitalized in Abington Memorial Hospital last year. Dr Mackenzie suggested my family to stop the breathing machine when my mother was in coma. After she woke up, he said we should stop tube feed to let her die "with dignity"!! We didn't ask his opinion about this at all. This is all because her insurance is not good enough. Today is the 1st anniversary of my mother's treatment. She is totally normal, she walks and eats and has fun with family and friends. We are so glad we insisted to keep my mother alive and asked other doctors for additional surgery. We are so thankful to the doctors and nurses in the hospital but Dr. Mackenzie. In my opinion, Dr Mackenzie is either incapable of making good medical judgement or he is heartless.

February 16th, 2013
Dr. Mackenzie is the most dismissive, reckless, irresponsible doctor I have ever dealt with.

October 27th, 2011
Very disappointed ,, DISGUSTINGLY DISSAPOINTED ,
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BEST AT ABINGTON HOSPITAL ,,, BUT WITH ONLY 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE I GUESS YOU CAN'T EXPECT MUCH ,,,I EXPECTED A MORE AGGRESSIVE DOCTOR TO WORK AGGRESSIVELY TO TURN MY MOM'S CONDITION AROUND ,,, NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND I HAVE SLEPT IN THE WAITING ROOM TO WITNESS MY MOM'S RECOVERY , BUT ALL I GOT WAS MABEY'S AND A DR THAT I FELT WASN'T SURE OF HIMSELF , NO KNOWLEDGE OF INSTALLING A THIRD TUBE FOR DRAINING ,,, THEY WERE GREAT AT GIVING MY MOTHER PROPOFOL TO KEEP HER HEAVILY SEDATED TO " DIE " ,, I FIND THIS UNACCEPTABLE AS A HUMAN BEING !!! CONSTANTLY BEING TOLD BY THE NURSES THAT THE DR WILL TALK TO YOU TODAY ,ONLY TO SEE DAY'S GO BY WILL NOTHING FROM THE DR ,, ALL HE CARED ABOUT WAS MARKETING HIS BEEF JERKY ,,,

June 13th, 2017