A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laran Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laran Lerner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lerner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laran Lerner DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laran Lerner practice?
- Dr. Laran Lerner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laran Lerner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Westland Physiatrists.