A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laran Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laran Lerner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lerner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laran Lerner DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Laran Lerner practice?
- Dr. Laran Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Laran Lerner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westland, MI.
See Westland Physiatrists.