A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lareine Sabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lareine Sabella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lareine Sabella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabella graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sabella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lareine Stampfle Sabella MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lareine S. Sabella practice?
- Dr. Lareine Sabella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lareine Sabella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Mc Lean, VA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.