Dr. Larhonda Sims MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
Horrible!
Not sure what Doctor puts someone on blood pressure meds and then tells them to take ANY decongestant to help with allergies and a cold. Well, she did and my husband ended up in the ER with over the top blood pressure, almost stroke numbers and a horrible sinus infection. I wrote her office a letter asking why this happened and why this was over looked, and we got a letter a week later letting us know we were no longer welcome in her office. So, no apology for her huge error and we get the boot out of her office. Real class act. Was also much more concerned with gossiping with her nurse than being on time and rushing out.

September 11th, 2015
Looking for Dr. Sims
Does anyone know where Dr. Sims has moved her practice to?

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Sims is a very good doctor. It would be great to know if she is still in OKLAHOMA City.

August 4th, 2015
FIND DR. SIMS
I LOVE DR. SIMS. Can anyone out there tell me if she is still practicing? We received a letter saying she would no longer be with Deaconess Physician Services and when I call the office they said she was taking some time off and did not know when or where she was resuming practice. My whole family went to her.

May 27th, 2015
Dr. Sims is an excellent doctor. I have went to her for years.

March 22nd, 2013
Good doctor
I like Dr. Sims, she always has a smile on her face and a good attitude with general concern of the issues I may be facing at the time. She remembers who I am and often makes suggestions to what I can do to help various conditions. I would recommend Dr. Sims to anyone.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Sims is wonderful!
Dr. Sims was my Doctor for over 7 years. If I hadn't moved out of state a year and a half ago, she still would be. I have sent friends to her and am now sending my daughter. She is wonderfully down to earth, funny and easy to talk to. I really miss her.

April 8th, 2011
Looking for a new Doctor after today's visit
Had a little trouble scheduling the appointment because the phones are turned off well past the time they are supposed to be at lunch. I arrived 20 minutes early for my appointment and was still sitting in the waiting room more than an hour later. When I asked if I would be seen soon, the staff person I spoke to acted as if I were being a pain. I waited longer. Finally, when I had to leave because I had to be back at work I asked the person sitting in the reception area to refund my co-pay she didn't know how to do that. She suggested that I make another appointment and apply my copay toward that. My copay was finally refunded adding another 15 minutes onto my wait. My time is precious to me just as I'm sure Dr. Sim's time is precious to her. If I were that late for an appointment, I doubt I would be seen and I would be charged. Nobody ever said I'm sorry or that Dr. Sims was running late. I was made to feel like I was an annoyance for even asking when I might be seen. I left the office an hour and a half after I arrived not having been seen. Now, I have to make a new patient appointment with another Doctor with a wait time of 1-3 months. I was completely disappointed with this whole experience and will not return to this Doctor.

November 29th, 2010
DR. LARHONDA SIM'S M.D.
SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND THERE HARD TO FIND.SHE HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY FAMILY FOR YEARS.SHE'S ALWAYS NICE AND POLITE,SHE TREATS YOU LIKE FAMILY! ART

August 17th, 2009
Love Dr. Simms.Love her care and treatment. She's very easy to talk to.Occassionally takes a week or more to get in to see her.Occassionally waiting room times exceed 30 minutes after appointment time.