A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lari Frazee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lari Frazee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazee graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Frazee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lari Lauretta Frazee DO is a female Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lari L. Frazee practice?
- Dr. Lari Frazee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lari Frazee practices Pediatrics near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Greeley Pediatricians.