A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larisa Connors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Connors, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Connors has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa Eppich Connors MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larisa E. Connors practice?
- Dr. Larisa Connors has 1 office location.
Dr. Larisa Connors practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.