Dr. Larisa Connors MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chestnut Hill, MA

January 25th, 2016
bad experiences
I can hardly ever get an appointment with Dr. Connors and usually get pushed off to a nurse practitioner or other covering doctor who is not familiar with my history. I recently had an extremely bad case of influenza which lasted two weeks. When things turned for the worse and I repeatedly asked for an urgent care appointment, I was turned away while I was driving to see her. The nurse told me I was "toxic" and should go to the ER. This was after they said they had no openings but would squeeze me in. I have an underlying condition that should always necessitate closer looks when I report trouble breathing. Weekend coverage is almost non-existent. I eventually demanded to see her and was not offered any immunizations such as the flu shot or pneumonia shot which I should have yearly. The appointment with her lasted two minutes and felt like I was shoved out the door.

November 11th, 2015
Misdiagnosed...felt unbelieved. Lost confidence to seek help. Spent to physical therapy and chiropractor for mid back pain despite ongoing pleas. Final diagnosis irritation and erosion in stomach. Was denied referral to a different doctor previously.

April 12th, 2013
The Best
Dr. Connors is the best listener, which is so important for a primary care physician. She never rushes you or hurries to make a decision. She is great about referring to specialists and picks out the most appropriate specialist for you as a patient but also for you as a person. She has helped me with some major difficulties in my life (some physical, some not), and although it is a hike for me to get to her office, I wouldn' t dream of switching doctors.

December 4th, 2012
Compassionate and knowledgeable
I have been seeing Dr. Connors for years and have always found that she is up to date in her medical knowledge and takes time to get to know her patients. She answers all questions and provides sensible advice.

June 4th, 2012
AWESOME MD! Really gentle, kind and does not rush you with your questions. Very thorough as well. HIghly recommend her!

July 31st, 2010
really nice lady, but doesn't seem interested in practicing medicine. feels as if she's already in retirement mode. she'll push you off on other docs. in her clinic who are generally unhelpful. also, doesn't follow-up with patients.