A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Debelenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carcinoid Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Debelenko graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Debelenko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital-Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa V Debelenko MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Larisa V. Debelenko practice?
- Dr. Larisa Debelenko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larisa Debelenko practices Anatomic Pathology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Valhalla Pathologists.