Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larisa Gershman
Dr. Larisa Gershman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomingdale, NJ, with other offices in Pompton Lakes, NJ and Wayne, NJ. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gershman is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center, St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital and St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gershman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Larisa Gershman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larisa Gershman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, NJ.
Dr. Barry Levant
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Kinnelon, NJ 0.37 mi40
Dr. Elizabeth Hawruk
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Butler, NJ 0.64 mi34
Dr. Madiha Latif
Butler, NJ 0.64 mi9