A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Golub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Golub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golub graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Golub has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan