Dr. Larisa Khesina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larisa Khesina?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Larisa Khesina?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2015

Ruined my health

The Doctor ruined my health........she really doesn't think outside the box and like to imply its "all in your head" She gave me meds that made me sick for a condition I didn't have...if you want to get ill....by all means go to her..... still suffering due to her mistake

April 21st, 2013

Doctor Khesina saved my life

Dr. Khesina is my therapist for over ten years. She is a very good professional and has paid attention to even the smallest problems which has occurred to me for all these years. Four years ago while checking on me during my yearly visit – she noticed a very small pimple like mark on my right cheek (pink color, round and about 3mm in diameter). I was not aware of it and when Dr. Khesina asked me about how long I have had it, I could not answer. Being very freckled and arrogant about my appearance in general, I never paid close attention to myself. I did not know what she was talking about. She told me that she does not feel good about this small pimple and recommended that I immediately go to a good professional dermatologist. I told my son about Dr. Khesina’s words on my small pimple and forgot about it but my son started to bug me to go to the specialist. When I eventually (after full month of bugging of my son) went to the Cornell Hospital dermatologist - the result of the biopsy let us know that the “pimple” was a melanomatous cancerous growth. In two weeks I was operated in Sloan Kettering. Now I have a big scar on my right cheek but I am still here. My pimple did not look like a melanoma by any means, neither by the color, nor by the appearance – the typical appearance of a melanoma as it presented in the medical books or on the Internet – it was not your classical melanoma. So I can tell that I own my life to my dear Doctor Khesina - by all means.

June 2nd, 2011

I like Dr. Khesina. She listens to you and her staff can always fit you in for an appointment!

June 24th, 2010

Great doctor!

I have been going to Dr.Khesina for over 4 years and she is the best physician I have been to so far. She is so kind and caring and she always takes ...

May 4th, 2009

Dr. Khesina is a wonderful doctor. She is exceptionally kind, caring, and warm, more so than any other doctor. I feel so safe and confident with her and so does the rest of my family. We have been going to her for 7 years. The office is usually busy. The secretaries are very sweet and friendly too.

April 20th, 2009

The secretaries need to learn some charm when answering phones. Not customer friendly at all

June 29th, 2017