A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Litvinova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larisa Litvinova, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Litvinova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Litvinova graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Litvinova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa Litvinova MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Larisa Litvinova practice?
- Dr. Larisa Litvinova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larisa Litvinova practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.