Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larisa Malisova
Dr. Larisa Malisova, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malisova is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Staten Island University Hospital North and Si University Hospital. Dr. Malisova has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Larisa Malisova has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larisa Malisova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Donna Seminara
General Practice, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Elenora Akker
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Joseph Santiamo
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.09 mi35