A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larisa Sandler is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Sandler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa Sandler MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larisa Sandler practice?
- Dr. Larisa Sandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Larisa Sandler practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.