Dr. Larisa Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larisa Taylor?

April 24th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful doctor. I have found her to be a doctor that listens to what I have to say, and she takes the time to answer all of my questions. She has helped me tremendously with my menopausal symptoms.

March 27th, 2013

She is the best!!

Dr. Taylor is my doctor for about 5 years, and 5 days ago I had my second surgery with her, Hysterectomy Laparoscopy with robot assistance, she is super professional, she supports me emotionally and told me everything, and the most important, did as always a great job. Just 5 days passed by and I'm walking, and with no pain at all. I'm not an easy patient, I'm diabetic, had thyroid cancer, and bronchitis, so if with all this issues I feel great, I have just to thank her, her team, and her choices.. If you need a very good doctor, don't think twice and go to Larissa Taylor, you will have the best!

August 2nd, 2012

Don't waste your time or your health

She does fine with the basics- she is a non- alarmist which is good but when I had a true concern- suddenly my periods became irregular- she poo-poo-ed my concerns and said that it's probably peri-menopause and didn't want to investigate!! I was in my early forties and stomped out of there. My GP asked about it at our next visit and did some blood tests to find the problem that was related to a growth on my pituitary that is treated with a pill. I FIRED DR TAYLOR!!

June 7th, 2010

Excellent Quality Care

My experience at Dr. Taylor's office was so pleasant. The staff was helpful and considerate. Dr Taylor answered all of my questions in a very professional and caring manner. I look forward to many years of quality care at her office.

March 12th, 2008

Awesome Young Dr.

Dr. Taylor maybe young...but, she is very knowledgeable and a great Doctor. Very caring for her patients...I highly recommend her.

July 11th, 2017