Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Patient  |  show details
by Cynthia on Apr 24th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is a wonderful doctor. I have found her to be a doctor that listens to what I have to say, and she takes the time to answer all of my questions. She has helped me tremendously with my menopausal symptoms.

|  She is the best!!  |  show details
by Maristela Alasmar on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Taylor is my doctor for about 5 years, and 5 days ago I had my second surgery with her, Hysterectomy Laparoscopy with robot assistance, she is super professional, she supports me emotionally and told me everything, and the most important, did as always a great job. Just 5 days passed by and I'm walking, and with no pain at all. I'm not an easy patient, I'm diabetic, had thyroid cancer, and bronchitis, so if with all this issues I feel great, I have just to thank her, her team, and her choices.. If you need a very good doctor, don't think twice and go to Larissa Taylor, you will have the best!

|  Don't waste your time or your health  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

She does fine with the basics- she is a non- alarmist which is good but when I had a true concern- suddenly my periods became irregular- she poo-poo-ed my concerns and said that it's probably peri-menopause and didn't want to investigate!! I was in my early forties and stomped out of there. My GP asked about it at our next visit and did some blood tests to find the problem that was related to a growth on my pituitary that is treated with a pill. I FIRED DR TAYLOR!!

|  Don't Risk It!!!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

I have had such awful experiences with Dr. Taylor that I just had to write a review. This woman should NOT be a doctor, she would be better at a job where she has no communication with a patient. She is incredibly judgmental of me since I am a teen with an STD. She diagnosed me with that STD in a very harsh/blunt way and never even TOLD ME INFORMATION ABOUT IT or how to prevent spreading it. I've learned everything online. She makes rude comments to me (example: last appointment she asked if I had "learned my lesson" and that's why I haven't been sexually active in over a year. NEWSFLASH MOST TEENS MY AGE HAVE SEX. I wasn't doing anything slutty. Keep your judgements to yourself.) I except much more professional behavior from my doctor than she exhibits. She is always eating candy around me, which personally I do not believe is appropriate. An overweight doctor eating candy? How hypocritical. She will not listen to me, and even interrupted me when I told her I have suicidal thoughts when I PMS and she just told me to take asprin before my period. Obviously, I'm going somewhere else where a doctor will care about me as a patient. GO BACK TO MED SCHOOL.

|  Excellent Quality Care  |  show details
by Dominique on Jun 7th, 2010

My experience at Dr. Taylor's office was so pleasant. The staff was helpful and considerate. Dr Taylor answered all of my questions in a very professional and caring manner. I look forward to many years of quality care at her office.

|  Awesome Young Dr.  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2008

Dr. Taylor maybe young...but, she is very knowledgeable and a great Doctor. Very caring for her patients...I highly recommend her.