A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaroshchuk graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Yaroshchuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa Borisovna Yaroshchuk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larisa B. Yaroshchuk practice?
- Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk practices Family Medicine near Midvale, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Orem, UT.
See Midvale Primary Care Doctors.