A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaroshchuk
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Yaroshchuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaroshchuk graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Yaroshchuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larisa B Yaroshchuk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larisa B. Yaroshchuk practice?
- Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Larisa Yaroshchuk practices Family Medicine near Midvale, UT.
See Midvale Family Physicians.