Learn more about Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilaniuk
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bilaniuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Orbital Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilaniuk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Bilaniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa T Bilaniuk MD is a female Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Larissa T. Bilaniuk practice?
- Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Radiologists.