Learn more about Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilaniuk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilaniuk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Brain Abscess
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Fetal Diseases
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Orbital Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilaniuk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Bilaniuk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa T Bilaniuk MD is a female Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Larissa T. Bilaniuk practice?
- Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Larissa Bilaniuk practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.