Dr. Larissa Buccolo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jacksonville, FL

• Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2016
It is important to feel like your doctor is listening when you discuss conserns. Dr. Buccolo never acts like she is in a hurry during my appointment.

March 1st, 2016
Top of the mark!
Dr. Buccalo is responsive to the specific needs of patients. She is prompt, intelligent, professional and pleasant. I have very extensive and complicated health issues. She addresses each one and takes the time to get the best answers that are current. Routine check ups, immunizations or on the spot "urgent" issues, she has been the best primary care physician I have ever had.

February 7th, 2016
Very good experience. Staff was very pleasant. I was taken into see the Dr. on time and the offices were very clean..

February 3rd, 2016
4.75 Stars Would recommend this practice and doctor.

December 25th, 2015
I have been to many doctors and offices in my 57 plus years . And have never been treated with the kindness and understanding that I feel I get from the office staff and most of all my doctor "Dr. Larissa Buccolo " so if anyone I know needs or is looking to change there primary Dr. I have always and will always refer them to Memorial family medicine and Dr. Buccolo. Thanks to you all and have a merry Christmas .

November 16th, 2015
Horrible

October 16th, 2015
Bad Experience
I went to Dr. Buccolo because I saw that she had good online reviews. At that time, I had recently gotten a new job with insurance benefits and she was one of the physicians in our network. I called to make an appointment for a physical. The young lady who I spoke to was very short and very rude to me. She basically made me say that I had some kind of condition that I needed to speak to the doctor about after I told her twice that I just wanted a physical. I had not previously had insurance so a physical was long overdue. I told her what she wanted to hear so that I could get my appointment and they could get their co-pay since clearly they were not about to let me have my annual physical which would have been no charge. The office visit wasn't any better. Dr. Buccolo was also very short and very uninterested in me as a patient. I didn't even get a physical. She asked a few questions and wrote some notes on her pad while she barely even looked at me. The whole thing was a waste of time and a hurtful experience. I called for an appointment around the time that the Affordable Health Care Act plans were becoming effective so I guess Dr. Buccolo and her staff assumed I was another "Obamacare" recipient and not worthy of some sort of respect and proper care. Needless to say, I'm changing my primary care provider and will not be seeing Dr. Buccolo again.

July 1st, 2009
other doctors said my migraines were due to stress. Dr. Buccolo gave me an MRI and discovered a tumor that was causing my headaches and I was medivac'd to Balboa hospital in San Diego where it was removed with great success.

May 24th, 2016