A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LaRissa Chism:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chism
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chism Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. LaRissa Chism, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chism graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chism has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LaRissa M Chism MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. LaRissa M. Chism practice?
- Dr. LaRissa Chism has 1 office location.
Dr. LaRissa Chism practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Goshen, IN.
See Goshen Psychiatrists.