Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larissa Chism
Dr. Larissa Chism, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, IN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Chism is affiliated with Goshen General Hospital, Oaklawn Psychiatric Center, Inc. and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. She speaks English.
Dr. Larissa Chism has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Larissa Chism is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, IN.
Dr. Sadeq Al-Sarraf
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Goshen, IN 0 mi
Dr. Michael Platt
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Goshen, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Daniel Kinsey
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Goshen, IN 0 mi26