A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larissa Chism:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larissa Chism, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chism graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chism has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larissa Marie Chism MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larissa M. Chism practice?
- Dr. Larissa Chism has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larissa Chism practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Kokomo, IN.
See Goshen Psychiatrists.